Available on Xbox 360, iOS, Android, WinPhone and OUYA.
Blast, dodge and disintegrate your alien enemies in a desperate bid to save humanity! Wield shotguns, bombs, handguns, and missiles in an insane survival frenzy.
The future of mankind is squarely in your hands.
For centuries, humanity has been under attack by vicious alien species. Although they came in strong, we always found a way to fend off their attacks.
In their latest attempt to take over our planet, the aliens have launched an attack on a scale never seen before. Close to surrender, the world leaders are willing to try anything.
Enter Professor Claus von Zwerg. The mad Professor, long since confined to a mental institution, has a diabolical plan to save mankind.
In his lab, he took a DNA sample from a captured alien, and embedded it into a nucleus of a human cell – one that he extracted from his own brain.
The result? The Square Avenger, a square-shaped hybrid-mutant with one task, and one task only – to save mankind from the alien horde.
– Seven (five in free version) of hand-drawn, unadulterated arcade action
– Online scoreboards shared between platforms
– Twin-stick input system carefully tuned for touch devices
– Games can be saved so you don’t have to lose progress when the train arrives
– Funky original soundtrack
– Survival mode for endless replayability
– Support for tablets and phones
– Local multiplayer deathmatch/co-op available on Xbox 360 and OUYA
Awards for Square Off: